Interested in Speaking?
Vancouver’s Specialty Food Expo a community event that educates and supports those living with food allergies and special dietary needs. Here, attendees can discover, sample, and save on hundreds of food products while learning from leading experts in the categories of: Gluten Free Living, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Diabetic and low FODMAP diets.
The Expo features two days full of educational programs on two stages. An estimated 10,000 visitors are expected to explore the event over the weekend. Speakers will be promoted on the event website, social media, printed show guides, and traditional press releases. All speakers also receive 2 free VIP weekend passes so they may enjoy the show.
The presentations are to be 30 minutes in length, followed by a 15 minute interactive Q&A with the audience. We appreciate personal experience, data-backed findings, and educational content.
Presentations are 30 minutes in length, followed by a 15 minute interactive Q&A with the audience.
Your content should be interesting and product agnostic. Seminar sessions are meant to educate attendees on current issues, innovations, challenges and trends only, and we do not accept product-related submissions. If you would like to publicize a product, please contact our sales team for information on exhibiting and other vendor opportunities.
SUBMIT A PROPOSAL
All of our program is curated with the goal of selecting and building the program based on the speakers’ competence, and talks’ relevance to the audience needs.
To submit a proposal, please email vancouver@GFEvents.ca with the following information:
- Speakers bio. Please include a brief paragraph outlining your educational & professional credentials that may be applicable, in addition to speaking experience.
- Session description. Please include a short (max 250 word) description of the session you would like to speak to stage
Terms of suggesting a proposal
- GF Events Ltd. does not cover the costs of travel, accommodation, or supplies for speakers
- The talks may be filmed and made available online at the discretion of GF Events Ltd
- Speaker time slots are assigned by GF Events Ltd, and may be changed at any time
- No products may be promoted or used on stage without prior written consent from Expo management
- The call for speakers is open until September 31, 2016